Monday, April 21, 2008

Port - Sydney

Know nothing about blogs and haven't really got into them previously, one friend sent me a link to hers but I found it all a little boring. Am interested to learn more about them though, I like the idea of a structured course and now's a good time for me to do such a course while we await the new ACMS, as once it finally goes live it's going to be crazy in OMB.
Currently reading Double Fault by Lionel Shriver, leant to me by a colleague after we were both discussing Shriver's famous novel "We Need to Talk About Kevin" which was fabulous. This one not so good but interesting in its analysis of completely unlikeable, ruthlessly driven people. About pro tennis players, or rather players existing on the fringe of the pro circuit, forever trying to raise their rankings and make it big time.

2 comments:

slnsw_learning_2.0 said...

It's amazing the range of topics that are included in blogs eg.
ArtRev.com fine art blog and this one from the Glasgow School of Art Library
Mylee (PLS)

Linda Woodley said...

Keep it up. I'm sure you'll find something to blog about. How about a book review of Kevin?